Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another day closer...


... to the big move. To be honest I hate moving. When I bought my condo in PC I said I would never move again.... lol now look at me. For some reason this move is making excited to start something new. This morning I just finished up some massive buckwheat pancakes and some strong coffee so I'm ready to tackle the day.
I'm enjoying the time for riding right now. I guess that was the main reason I started packing so early.
Last Sunday Eric, Shane and Todd did a ride.... yes... it rained the entire time.
I'm done with the rain. So after being cold and wet I had to splurge and get a great lunch with a couple glasses of wine. I know... I'm a lightweight.

Today, the sky is blue, temps are high... racing RMR tonight. Ok enough typing... gotta ride
... No picture of the burger... sorry coach



No comments:

Post a Comment